Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

November 23, 2009

GMAT Content from Knewton, Inc.

May 20, 2011 Update:  My Linkshare arrangement with Knewton has ended.

I am pleased to announce that Knewton, Inc. will be providing my blog with GMAT content. I think Knewton, Inc. offers a superior GMAT course option. They have a great development team lead by some of the best in test prep and are offering a course with a money-back guarantee that anyone looking for GMAT test prep should really consider taking.

As a matter of disclosure, I have entered into a Linkshare arrangement with Knewton.  For quite a while now, I have wanted to find an advertiser for my blog who I was comfortable partnering with. Knewton, Inc. is that partner.


-Adam Markus
アダム マーカス
Real Time Web Analytics