Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

December 26, 2007

To my readers

Thank you for continuing to read my blog. Sorry that I have not written more lately, but I have been focused on consulting my clients. Once things quiet down, I will have more posts. For those applying for 3rd round, 4th round, January 2009, or Fall 2009, look for a further expansion of my blog next year. For those, thinking about admissions counseling services, please learn about my services here (日本語). For those with questions about admissions issues, please see my FAQ.

If my blog has been helpful to you, I would love to know about it. I would especially like to hear from anyone who received admission after following my advice. I look forward to hearing from you.
Happy Holidays!
Adam Markus
adammarkus@gmail.com
Real Time Web Analytics