Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

September 03, 2009

Adam and Steve at THE MBA TOUR on 9/3

Steve and I attended The MBA Tour tonight. The location, the Keio Plaza, was rather nice and real improvement on The Palace Hotel (now being rebuilt). The crowd was good and with 39 schools in attendance, it was a large event.

Below we discuss the event, which undermined my old pen theory. We also discuss general issues of MBA school selection and provide some suggestions about the school selection process.

While the video is not great, it is much better than on 9/1. We suggest watching it with a nice snack and your favorite drink. Whatever you drink, make it a double.

Finally, I should disclose that my blog is a North America and Asia Resource Partner of The MBA Tour.



-Adam
Real Time Web Analytics