Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

May 15, 2011

Back from my offline vacation

I am back from being offline during an amazing vacation in Turkey and the Greek island of Rhodes.  While I will be in the US from 5/21-6/14, I intend to do regular posts.
 
I expect to start posting a series of Q&As with former clients who  are either in their midst of or graduating from their programs this year.  
If you are interested in an initial consultation with me, I will be available  between now and 5/19 or after 6/14.  

To arrange an initial consultation, please complete my intake form, which is publicly available on Google Docs and Scribed, and then send your completed form to adammarkus@gmail.com.  You can also send me your resume if it is convenient for you.  Please don't email me any essays, other admissions consultant's intake forms, your life story, or any long email asking for a written profile assessment. The only profiles I assess are those with people who I offer initial consultations to.  See here for why.

-Adam
アダム
Real Time Web Analytics