Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

June 24, 2012

MIT Sloan在校生・卒業生による学校説明会を以下の通り開催致します。

I was asked to post information below about the MIT Japan Club's unofficial school briefing session on July 21st. It will be conducted in Japanese.

-Adam Markus

I am a graduate admissions consultant who works with clients worldwide. If you would like to arrange an initial consultation, please complete my intake form. Please don't email me any essays, other admissions consultant's intake forms, your life story, or any long email asking for a written profile assessment. The only profiles I assess are those with people who I offer initial consultations to. Please note that initial consultations are not offered when I have reached full capacity or when I determine that I am not a good fit with an applicant.


MIT Sloan在校生・卒業生による学校説明会を以下の通り開催致します。

日程:7月21日(土)
時間:15:00-17:30 (14:30より受付開始)
場所:六本木アカデミーヒルズ49 カンファレンスルーム1+2

参加ご希望の方は以下の登録フォームを全てご記入下さい。
尚、当説明会は会場キャパシティの関係で定員(90名)を設けており、先着順とさせて頂きますので予めご了承下さいます様よろしくお願い致します。
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHlCYlE2UG1sQ2FNaXl6WnVnNURuZ2c6MQ

皆様のご参加を卒業生・在校生一同お待ち申し上げております!

また、8/5・8/6の二日にわたりMIT Sloan
Admission主催の学校説明会が東京で開催される予定です。申込リンクが順次以下アドミッションサイトのMIT Sloan on the road Tokyoに掲載されますので、こちらへの参加もご検討下さい!
http://mitsloan.mit.edu/mba/admissions/admission-events/?admissions/attend-event.php
Real Time Web Analytics