Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

July 26, 2012

Kellogg Tokyo Information Session - 2012

I was asked to post information about Kellogg's official admissions information session in Tokyo.


-Adam Markus

I am a graduate admissions consultant who works with clients worldwide. If you would like to arrange an initial consultation, please complete my intake form. Please don't email me any essays, other admissions consultant's intake forms, your life story, or any long email asking for a written profile assessment. The only profiles I assess are those with people who I offer initial consultations to. Please note that initial consultations are not offered when I have reached full capacity or when I determine that I am not a good fit with an applicant.





Join us at a Kellogg Information Session to
learn how we educate, equip and inspire great leaders

Kellogg admissions officers and alumni will share how our unique culture prepares you to create
lasting value in your career and organization.   We’ll address the One-Year, Two-Year, MMM and
JD-MBA programs while answering your questions on academics, student life, career resources
and the admissions process.

Tokyo Information Session - 2012
Goldman Sachs Japan Co., Ltd.
Roppongi Hills Mori Tower
10-1 Roppongi 6-chome
Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6147
13 Aug 2012 07:30 PM JST


Business can be bravely led, passionately collaborative and world changing. It’s time to elevate the art and science of management, to bring together ideas and push human organizations forward. That’s what we teach. Full-Time, Part-Time or Executive MBA and Executive Education. Learn with us
Real Time Web Analytics