Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

April 28, 2013

Take the MBA Search Survey, and win $100 and our sincere gratitude!

I wanted to ask that my readers take the MBA Search Survey. 
Cheers,
Adam

Take the MBA Search Survey, and win $100 and our sincere gratitude! The anonymous data will be shared with admissions officers from top programs.  Make your voice heard!

Business school applicants turn to my website  as a source of reliable information and valuable advice on the MBA admissions process.  As Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants (AIGAC) members, we are conducting a survey to help us better understand our readers' goals and needs.

We'd like to invite all of our readers to share their school selection priorities and views on the MBA application process.

This online survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.  We would love to receive as many responses as possible before the closing date of May 15th – and will be giving away three $100 VISA gift cards as a token of our gratitude!  We'll also be sharing the results of the survey this spring to help candidates better understand the nature of today's applicant pool.

Thanks in advance for your participation.

Simply click here to begin: Click here to take our MBA prospect survey.

Alternatively, you can paste this URL into your browser’s address bar: http://j.mp/AIGAC


-Adam Markus
I am a graduate admissions consultant who works with clients worldwide. If you would like to arrange an initial consultation, please complete my intake form. Please don't email me any essays, other admissions consultant's intake forms, your life story, or any long email asking for a written profile assessment. The only profiles I assess are those with people who I offer initial consultations to. Please note that initial consultations are not offered when I have reached full capacity or when I determine that I am not a good fit with an applicant.
Real Time Web Analytics