Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

September 14, 2007

INSEAD and Chicago GSB Admissions Events

I recently attended two great admissions events. All applicants should try to attend such events as they are great way to learn about a school if you can't visit. They are also a great way of meeting alums in your country of residence. I think it is especially important to meet alums because they are often the best way to judge whether you want to attend a particular MBA program. Given that who you are in class with will really impact your overall educational experience meeting alums is just a great way to see if there is a good fit between you and the program. Of course, you could also learn about the faculty.

If you are interested in INSEAD and can attend one of their seminars with a case study presentation by a faculty member, I can highly recommend it. I attended Professor Jacob Cohen's seminar in Tokyo on September 7th and was very impressed. For more information about INSEAD events.

The Chicago GSB's Rose Martinelli made a great presentation in Tokyo on September 11th. While I have met with Rose before, this was my first opportunity to see her presentation. She was not only very informative about Chicago GSB, but really incredibly helpful in providing great general MBA admissions advice. If you have the chance to see her present, I strongly recommend it. For more information about Chicago GSB events.

Questions? Write comments or contact me directly at adammarkus@gmail.com.
-Adam Markus
アダム マーカス
MBA留学
Real Time Web Analytics