Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

August 07, 2008

Summer Vacation, August 8-12

I will be on vacation from the 8th to the 12th of August. Look for more blog posts from the 14th. It is hot here in Tokyo, so I am happy to be going up north where it is a bit cooler. My wife and I will be traveling by local train to Sendai (for Tanabata), Hiraizumi, Yamadera, and Morioka (Wanko Soba!). If anyone has suggestions for good places to visit, please let me know at adammarkus@gmail.com.

Finally, for those of you in the midst of test prep hell, I wish you the best of luck.

Cheers,
Adam
アダム
Real Time Web Analytics