Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

May 06, 2013

MBA Applicant Survey Reminder: You can still win one of three $100 VISA gift cards!

MBA Applicant Survey Reminder: You can still win one of three $100 VISA gift cards!

Last week, we launched our survey of people interested in pursuing an MBA. Many have already participated, but we still need to hear from you. We would greatly appreciate it if you would share your thoughts with us.

The survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. Please complete it by May 15th, 2013. Everyone completing the survey will be entered to win one of three VISA gift cards (contact email will be used for prize purposes only).  We'll also be sharing the results of the survey this spring to help candidates better understand the nature of today's applicant pool.

Click here to take our MBA prospect survey.


-Adam Markus
I am a graduate admissions consultant who works with clients worldwide. If you would like to arrange an initial consultation, please complete my intake form. Please don't email me any essays, other admissions consultant's intake forms, your life story, or any long email asking for a written profile assessment. The only profiles I assess are those with people who I offer initial consultations to. Please note that initial consultations are not offered when I have reached full capacity or when I determine that I am not a good fit with an applicant.
Real Time Web Analytics