Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

October 12, 2007

Application Review and Feedback Service

Based on inquiries I have received from readers of this blog, I will be offering an Application Review and Feedback Service in addition to my standard comprehensive service. This more limited service is designed for those who are seeking an assessment of their completed essays, resume, and the rest of the application. It is ideal for those with a limited budget and/or those seeking a second opinion. It is also useful for anyone looking for an assessment of an application that did not result in admission.

As with all services I offer, this is NOT an editing service. It is a service focused on providing you with feedback on your content and for providing some suggestions about how to improve your essays, resume, and other parts of your application. I will provide you with a holistic analysis of your application as well as some suggestions for improving it. Compared to my comprehensive service, the amount of positive suggestions I can make is much more limited because I will know significantly less about you than I would with clients who go through the whole counseling process with me. See http://adammarkus.com for additional details regards my individual consulting services.

Both my comprehensive and review/feedback service are for those applying for an MBA, LL.M, Ph.D., or other graduate degree.

If you want to learn more about the services I offer, please feel free to email me at adammarkus@gmail.com.
-Adam Markus
アダム マーカス
MBA留学 LLM留学 大学院留学


Real Time Web Analytics