Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

April 01, 2010

HBS IS RADICALLY CHANGING ITS CURRICULUM

It was announced earlier today that HBS would be radically changing its curriculum.  According to Dean Light, "Case study is so 20th century, therefore as my last major act before I retire, I am happy to announce that we will be going 100% project based. This change may seem sudden, but I thought, well, why not create a management challenge for the entire faculty and new dean?"

Dean Jay Light 
HBS Dean Jay Light
Some of the faculty have reacted rather badly to the change.  Professor James E. Austin was in a state of shock after the announcement:
Rumors about a case study bonfire have yet to be confirmed.
More Information can be found here.
-Mada Sukram




Real Time Web Analytics