I really do like what GMAC has done with the Scoretop website. This is my favorite part:
"If you are caught disclosing, accessing, or using "real" GMAT® questions:
- Your GMAT® scores will be cancelled.
- You will not be allowed to take the GMAT® exam again.
- Business schools will be notified.
- You may be subject to a civil lawsuit or criminal prosecution.
You are responsible for making sure your preparation materials don’t violate our intellectual property rights. In other words:
- Do not purchase, request, or share materials that claim to be “real” GMAT® questions in any form.
- Do not download GMATPrep® software from anywhere but www.mba.com, where authorized GMATPrep® software is available for free.
- Do not request or distribute pirated software or books such as the GMAT® Paper Tests, GMAT FocusTM or the Official GMAT® Guide."
And for those who are thinking about gaming the system, my advice is to study, get the best GMAT score you can, apply intelligently, and go knowing you did not cheat.
What do you think? Write comments or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ビジネススクール 留学 必須試験 GMAT