Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

August 01, 2007

Get Associated!: My Higher Education Association Links

My Higher Education Associations link list (law related associations can be found in my LLM Resources links) is a good place to start if you are thinking about what to do study or simply trying to determine where to study.

One advantage of looking at an education association's website is that it contains information designed to give you an overall picture of an academic discipline. For instance, if you are thinking about a degree in public policy (MPP, MPA) you would be well advised to visit the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA) and in particular take a look at the For Students Section.

My list of associations is far from complete, but includes links to the associations related to degrees in such diverse disciplines as arts administration, electrical engineering, and political science. When I applied to graduate school, I found reviewing materials from the American Political Science Association to be very helpful. It has become so much easier now that everything is on the internet.

If you have any suggestions for additional links, please write comments or email me at adammarkus@gmail.com.
MBA留学、LLM留学、大学院留学
Real Time Web Analytics