Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

August 07, 2007

MBA Applicants: Join caseplace.org

As a follow-up to my last post, I wanted to mention the benefits of joining caseplace.org. Membership is free.
Benefits include:
"My CasePlace section to organize, track and save information you gather. You'll be notified, every time you log on, about the new materials that have been added to your interest areas.

My Folders: Create multiple lists which contain information about cases of interest to you and how to get them. Organize cases around themes and courses.

My Bookmarks: Return to documents you are especially interested in.

Contact Information: You will be added to the Membership Directory. You can then contact others who work in your area, or they can contact you."

Questions? Write comments or contact me directly at adammarkus@gmail.com.
-Adam Markus
アダム マーカス

MBA留学
Real Time Web Analytics