Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

August 24, 2007

THE MBA, LAW & GRADUATE ADMISSIONS BOOKSTORE

I have launched THE MBA, LAW & GRADUATE ADMISSIONS BOOKSTORE. I have included both books that I can personally recommend, Adam's Picks, and books in categories that are most likely to be useful to readers of this blog. All of Adam's Picks have my mini-reviews.
Frankly, I have no idea whether anyone will use this, but I thought it would be a useful experiment. If you buy anything, I get a 4% cut which could eventually take the form of Amazon Gift Certificates for me. Clearly not my day job. If nothing else, my reviews are worth a look.
Real Time Web Analytics