Go to a better blog!


You can find a better version of my blog at http://www.adammarkus.com/blog/.

Be sure to read my Key Posts on the admissions process. Topics include essay analysis, resumes, recommendations, rankings, and more.

August 22, 2007

University of Chicago LL.M. Blogs

I just found Second City, who has begun reporting on her life in the University of Chicago LL.M. program. She has already provided very interesting information on the entering class:
Total of LL.M. students 2007-2008: 50
Total of countries represented: 22
1 Argentina
1 Australia
4 Brazil
1 Belgium
1 Chile
5 China
2 Finland
2 France
3 Germany
1 Hong Kong
1 Israel
1 Italy
8 Japan
4 Mexico
1 Peru
1 Portugal
1 Singapore
4 South Korea
5 Switzerland
1 Taiwan
1 Turkey
1 United Kingdom


I look forward to her future posts.

If you look at the University of Chicago LL.M. applicant page, you can also find
the Chicago Global blog listed, but it has not been updated (at least at the time of this posting) since September 22, 2006.
Do you know any LL.M. blogs that you think I should mention? Write comments or contact me directly at adammarkus@gmail.com.
-Adam Markus
アダム マーカス
Real Time Web Analytics